Website Link Policy
- Volusia County Government reserves the right to reject any request for
an external link from any of its web sites.
- In general, Volusia County Government does not link to external sites other than approved sites with
information relevant to the site.
- Any links to sites found to contain objectionable material will be deleted.
- Volusia County Government does not offer a link exchange nor will it link to the personal web sites of
- Volusia County Government is not responsible for any material outside of our web sites.
Volusia County Government does not generally link to:
- Candidate sites or sites advocating a position on County, political or religious issues.
- Commercial or retail sites; however, exceptions may be made to the policy, at the sole discretion of the
County, for companies or organizations associated with the County for programs, services or events.
- Individual personal home pages, opinion sites, editorial sites or sites that contain libelous statements.
- Sites that are inappropriate or inconsistent with the County' criteria or which link to inappropriate sites:
- illegal activities including but not limited to gambling or graffiti
- sites with obscene content such as X-rated descriptions or graphics
- sites which offend common standards of decency and propriety
Linking to the Volusia County Government web site
- The dynamics of the Internet allow for infinite links from one web site to another without a site host being aware of the link from another site.
- Therefore, Volusia County Government cannot be responsible for content or views given on any web site connected via hyperlink to any Volusia County Government web site.
- Image linking is not permitted unless otherwise stated on this web site.
- Volusia County Government is not responsible for loss of link service and may discontinue a site link at any time.
Thank you for visiting!